PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Career level: Manager / Supervisor
- We are seeking a Risk Control Manager to oversee all aspects of risk control and management within our organization.
- The Risk Control Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive risk management strategy that aligns with the company’s objectives and goals.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the principles and practices of risk management and be highly analytical and detail-oriented.
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Develop and implement a risk management framework for the organization.
- Identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation strategies and measures.
- Monitor and review risks, risk metrics, and indicators and make recommendations to senior management.
- Supervise and mentor team members responsible for risk assessments and controls.
- Liaise with other teams to identify risk areas and develop strategies for mitigation.
- Provide regular risk reporting to the Board of Directors and senior management.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for risk assessment, reporting, and operations.
- Develop key risk performance indicators and related metrics, and track performance against targets.
- Conduct or oversee investigations and audits related to risk management as required.
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management, compliance, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is preferred.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online