>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria (PwC) has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. See more PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Quality Senior Associate
Job ID: 393742WD
Employment Type: Full Time
Local Specialism: Assurance
Industry: Not Applicable
Grade: Senior Associate
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. Our Risk Management Generalist – Practice Support team focuses on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- The Incumbent promotes adherence to PwC network and firm policies, professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- The Incumbent is responsible for the execution of risk, compliance and the system of quality management for the firm.
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
Overview of activities:
System of Quality Management (SoQM):
- Project manage the implementation of the firm s System of Quality Management (including coaching support to quality functions and process owners).
- Implement ongoing monitoring activities through related compliance testing and reporting of exceptions, action plans and conclusions.
- Support periodic compliance and quality reviews (regulatory or PwC network).
- Performs root cause analysis to identify and address audit quality issues.
- Facilitate and monitor implementation of remedial actions to prevent quality findings from recurring and help identify good practices as part of continuous improvement.
- Prepare required reports to assurance leadership, PwC network and regulators as necessary.
Compliance and Risk Management:
- Facilitate the understanding of and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards;
- Facilitate, implement and monitor compliance with PwC network and local policies and procedures to manage risk, enhance quality control and comply with law, regulation and professional standards.
- Address practice inquiries on conflict of interest and independence matters as it relates to assurance services.
- In liaison with the internal counsel team, manage the firm s contracting, client/engagement acceptance and continuance procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant job experience in an external or internal audit role (preferably in a professional service firm).
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIA or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in designing, implementing and assessing a compliance function in a professional service firm
Also Apply for Halifield Schools Recruitment
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to manage diverse and multi locational teams, tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to travel as may be required in the role.
- Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
- Optional Skills
- Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.
Also Apply for Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online