Pandagric Novum Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries to ensure the nation’s poultry farmers have the highest quality feeds, participates through the upstream value chain, seeking in all areas to have a catalytic impact on the industry. The company commenced operations in 2010 to provide poultry farmers across Nigeria with high-quality, high-performance feeds that would enable them to make a profit, grow, and fill the protein gap existing within the Nation was born with the launch of Supreme Feeds. Join Pandagric Novum Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rewards & Performance Management Specialist
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00007
Location: Panda, Nassarawa
Supervises (Direct / Indirect): HR Officer
Reports to: Head, Human Resources & Enterprise Services
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- To ensure that performance of Pandagric Novum Ltd.’s (PNL’s) employees are in line with strategic company objectives and are assessed periodically as spelt out in the performance management policy and procedure
- To oversee the implementation of PNL’s reward package in line with the guidelines of the compensation and benefits policy and procedure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Notify line managers and their direct reports of yearly objective setting that must be in line with corporate objectives.
- Notify line managers of biannual performance appraisal exercises and collate all appraisal reports accordingly.
- Present all appraisal reports to the Head, Human Resources for a comprehensive review
- Work with line managers to identify training needs courtesy of performance appraisal outcomes
- Prepare and monitor yearly training plans as directed by the Head, Human Resources
- Prepare and administer monthly payroll for PNL with promptness and accuracy
- Ensure compliance with monthly statutory and non-statutory deductions before salary payments are made.
- Ensure total deployment of all approved PNL reward packages
- Make recommendations on improvement of the performance management, and rewards management systems.
- Ensure total compliance with policies and procedures on performance management as well as compensation and benefits.
- Supervise the tasks of the Human Resource Officer
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resource.
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Statistics or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in payroll computation and administration, performance management et cetera
- Relevant professional certifications professional bodies like CIPM or CIPD or SHRM
- A Master’s Degree in any relevant area is an added advantage.
Working Knowledge, Skills and Ccompetencies and Attributes:
- Excellent of performance management, and rewards management systems for manufacturing firms
- Experience using HR software
- Target-driven and result-oriented
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management.
- Must have a hands-on and strong work ethic.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Evaluate Media Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and Reference Number to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.