Sahara Group Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate founded in 1996 and headquartered Lagos. Sahara Group has business operations across the energy and infrastructure value chain including the upstream, midstream, downstream, power, real estate and infrastructure. We deploy our deep knowledge and insight into the African energy and infrastructure sectors to seek out entrepreneurial opportunities based on which we deploy market leading businesses. Our vision is to become “the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed”. Join Sahara Group Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sahara Group Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rewards Analyst
Job Identification: 17
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Provide input for compensation surveys and analyze survey data as well as information collected from individual organizations, highlighting trends and issues for consideration
- Implement existing bonus and incentive plans, and support with design of new incentive programs
- Prepare pay propositions and communicate approved total reward offer for incoming hires.
- Assist in the implementation and sustenance of non monetary recognition arrangements which will create and embed a culture of spontaneous recognition
- Ensure that employee pay packages and payroll instructions are properly implemented and executed in line with policy
- Effectively communicate Reward details and changes to employees as required
- Prepare periodic Compensation reports to guide Executive decisions
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (13 Positions)
- 3 – 5 years specialized experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Understanding of market survey techniques; ability to conduct and interpret compensation surveys;
- Strong data analysis skills
- Payroll Management is an added advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively and be part of the broader team
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel/Power BI or other data
- Strategic Decision Support
- Passion for Excellence and “Can
- Do Spirit
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Employment (18 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online