>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. See more Jumia Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Jumia Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- The Revenue Manager will be interacting mostly with C-Levels of Jumia. It will definitely be a key success factor for him to engage the senior leadership team into what he/she identified as the next generation of revenue stream.
- As our profitability also relies on our topline, the Revenue Manager will be strongly committed with all commercial directors to ensure our new revenue streams do not impact negatively the top line.
- Based on his expertise, the revenue manager will also be the owner of most inventory decisions as well as budgets dedicated to investments into prices (e.g subsidy).
Monitoring Gross Profit P&L performance vs budget:
- Building analysis to ensure smart reporting on the performance across all categories, leading to action- oriented recommendations (at Cat1 / Cat2 / Cat 3 + Seller Level at GP1 level).
- Improving our GP2 by optimizing seller and customer pass through and adapting the commission matrix to reflect price leadership opportunities and scale our Value Added Services.
- Owner of developing the next generation for revenue streams focused on providing services to sellers (Values Added Services):
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment
- Take ownership of VAS products including elaborating on the product value proposition, target market, application scenarios, key differentiators and USPs, benchmarking, trends and vision
- Monitoring, leading and accelerating the adoption of these services
- Designing action plans to be executed by KAMs
- Reconciliation of Marketing Contribution (Deal tracker vs booked by Finance) + back margin follow-up
- Making sure that all revenue streams are booked and correctly implemented
- Management of POs (Retail): making sure that we inbound the right assortment at the right quantity and with a price leadership
- Management of COs (Consignment): CP coordination/execution of Inventory to ensure a healthy rolling stock
- Making sure that all products in our WH are visible on the website
- Making sure we give visibility to best sellers
- Making sure that they are picked as collections in the consumer needs (merchandising campaigns).
- Making sure that the seller subscribes to visibility services (SP,VAS, etc…)
- Making sure that we reprice the slow-movers (PSA, Phoenix)
- Coordinate Performance Steering Actions with KAMs so that they can negotiate deep discounts with sellers to animate a clearance campaign
Also Apply for: Qatar Airways Recruitment
Repricing of Forfeited Items:
- Coordinating with IT to make sure that the products are live on the website.
- Reprice the items in order to maximize our margins while ensuring that the items move quickly
- Work on the collections for the clearance campaign.
- Ensuring Jumia is offering the lowest prices on its assortment by scanning, mapping and comparing Jumia and its competitors’ SKUs several times a week (“Phoenix Process”).
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years experience in top tier consulting firms, 2+ years experience in top tier e-commerce firms, 2+ years in top tier investment banks or audit firms
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years in a leadership position
- Process Improvement Management
- Good understanding of P&L, and Cash-Flow Management
- Skilled negotiation & Value-based selling
- Experience negotiating bulk discounts, MOQs & Credit Terms
- Experience building partnership with strategic OEMs.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be a plus).
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Also Apply for Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.