Start a new career with Constant Contact while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Constant Contact is an online marketing company established in 1995 that caters mainly to small businesses. Its platform enables business owners to launch and monitor email marketing efforts, build websites and online stores, and utilize social media, among other services. We’ve developed into an industry leader in online marketing with the goal of assisting small business owners in streamlining the challenging process of marketing their enterprise online in order to generate more online sales. We mix the correct tools and expertise to assist our customers get the outcomes they desire, whether it’s using social and search features to gain new customers or delivering stunning emails with the power to increase sales. Additionally, every step of the way, each consumer has access to our award-winning team of marketing experts.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Tuesday 06, June 2023
Job Title: Retention Specialist
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Call Center Representative at Matrix Medical Network, Remote Job $17 an hour
Full Job Description
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- Respond promptly to Retention inquiries via telephone, email, and cases.
- Handle inbound cancellation/downgrade calls from existing customers.
- Identify reasons for cancellation and overcome objections in an effort to retain customers.
- Carry out retention strategies to increase customer success/satisfaction and reduce overall churn.
- Identify customer vertical/industry, in order to tailor the conversation to be unique and specific to the customer’s industry and marketing needs.
- Utilize save offers appropriately and judiciously.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and co-workers through effective communication and collaboration through a variety of communication channels.
- Special projects and tests as needed.
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail.
- Solid math and problem solving skills, as well as understanding of financial principles.
- Must demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic and display integrity in a professional environment.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Must possess superior customer focus while taking responsibility and accountability for actions that deliver measurable results.
- Must be able to work as a team member, adapting to a change as necessary.
- Strong customer service skills, with ability to express empathy and enthusiasm for a customer-focused experience.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns.
- Must inform your current manager in the event you are scheduled for an in-person interview
- Experience in a Finance and/or Retention setting a plus.
Also Apply for: Technical Support Specialist at CM Group, Remote Job $41,000 – $53,000 a year
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we’re always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you