Guaranty Trust Holding Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Guaranty Trust Holding Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc GTCO (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – GTB) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively. Join Guaranty Trust Holding Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The Retail Sales Officer is responsible for the coordination of marketing activities of the Retail team as well as identification and conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
- Marketing of the various products and services.
- Build the client database comprising of both individual and corporate clients.
- Provide up to date reports on all sales and marketing activities.
- Partake in the group liability drives, meeting a substantial subscription sum on all offerings.
- Inter departmental engagements with relevant internal units to ensure seamless processing and execution of customer transactions / requests.
- Identification of opportunities within customer’s business for the provision of banking services – generic and bespoke based on a high-level understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Provide feedback and insight regarding existing key relationships and prospects engagements focused on improving services or exploiting opportunities.
- Win transaction mandates from customers focused on driving balance sheet growth and execution of fee earning transactions.
Also Apply for: Christian Aid Recruitment (3 Positions)
Skills and Knowledge required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge,
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Attribute for success in the role:
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful tradeoffs and focus on what matters.
- Effectively break down complex data & analysis for non-technical audience.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.