Rainoil Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Rainoil Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Join Rainoil Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Working Hours: 08:00 am- 05:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (9 Positions)
- To monitor actual sales against budget and ensure that retail outlets have the required resources to meet these targets.
- To contribute to maintaining a positive brand image for Rainoil by ensuring service delivery at all stations comply with defined group standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive implementation of sales budget within retail outlet
- Verifies all stations requests in line with approved budget and controls.
- Provides direct oversight to station managers, guidance on service, performance, operational standards, and requirements.
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results, and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Reports to the Head, Rainoil Sales & Marketing on overall and agreed station performance metrics.
- Provides various resources as required by the stations to ensure staff are productively engaged.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective implementation of budget.
- Identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Identifies opportunities and drives initiatives to expand the revenue drivers at stations.
- Implements measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints.
- Inventory reports to ensure products are always available at outlet.Monitors retail stations
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper in Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a Social Science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation with functional leadership of at least 4 in a management role.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.