AFine Brothers Limited is now recruiting for the position of Retail Sales Executive. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
About Fine Brothers Limited:
Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice for their mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops, high-quality electronics, and inverter/solar power systems. All purchases are backed by warranties, repairs, and services. We offer top-notch goods and services at all of our Nigerian locations in an effort to keep Nigeria’s top spot in the retail sector. We have maintained and enhanced service delivery in order to accomplish this feat. Your complaints and suggestions are handled by a capable team of experts at our customer support call center. Join Fine Brothers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Fine Brothers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Locations: Nsukka – Enugu, Asaba – Delta, Lokoja – Kogi, Owerri – Imo and Umuahia – Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Ensure that receipt is issued for all and every item purchased (no exception).
- Recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attend to customer’s difficulty and issues in making payments;
- Process refunds and sales return for customers.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the branch Supervisor, to ensure steady supply of required stock/ item;
- Maintain good and clean working environment which include proper arrangement of desk, stocks and accessories, etc.
- Ensure that cash at hand do not exceed certain limit as specified or advised by the accounts department before depositing in the bank.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
Also Apply For: Stanbic IBTC Bank Employment (4 Positions)
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all products and accessories are tested immediately after purchase before customer takes delivery.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer’s representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty.
- Work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer’s product is given proper attention.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Ensure display stands are fully stocked.
- Coordinate with the branch supervisor to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target.
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Any other assignment as may be given by the branch supervisor, MD or the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2023.
Also Apply For: Montaigne Place Employment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.