Fine Brothers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice for their mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops, high-quality electronics, and inverter/solar power systems. All purchases are backed by warranties, repairs, and services. We offer top-notch goods and services at all of our Nigerian locations in an effort to keep Nigeria’s top spot in the retail sector. We have maintained and enhanced service delivery in order to accomplish this feat. Your complaints and suggestions are handled by a capable team of experts at our customer support call center. Join Fine Brothers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Fine Brothers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Onitsha / Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (5 Positions)
- The primary obligation of the sales representative is to provide excellent customer service, identify customers’ needs, make sales, answer questions about our products and services, recommend solutions and assist the branch supervisor in his or her role in his or her absence.
- Greet, direct and assist customers as they shop for products
- Maintain good customer relations and data through sound product and services knowledge. Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after- sales services)
- Assist customers in finding/ locating desired products and accessories in stock and offering alternatives when necessary.
- Monitor customer’s preferences in line with the prevailing market trend.
- Demonstrate product use and operation to the customers.
- Provide information about warranties, specifications, care and maintenance of products;
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Maintain fairness, integrity and honesty in dealing with the customer to promote a good corporate image for the company.
- Ensure that products and accessories are well displayed and kept clean in a clean environment;
- Maintain and safeguard all company’s products and assets in the Branch and report any threat to them to the Branch supervisor.
- Ensure that all transactions and their details -phone no, email, reasons for the transactions, etc are posted in the system data base.
- Ensure that receipt is issued for all and every item purchased (no exception).
- Recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attend to customer’s difficulty and issues in making payments;
- Process refunds and sales return for customers.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the branch Supervisor, to ensure steady supply of required stock/ item;
- Maintain good and clean working environment which include proper arrangement of desk, stocks and accessories, etc.
- Ensure that cash at hand do not exceed certain limit as specified or advised by the accounts department before depositing in the bank.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
Also Apply for: AllNews Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Report any mismanagement or misappropriation of company funds and monetary matters to the head of finance.
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all products and accessories are tested immediately after purchase before customer takes delivery.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer’s representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty.
- Work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer’s product is given proper attention.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Ensure display stands are fully stocked
- Coordinate with the branch supervisor to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Any other assignment as may be given by the branch supervisor, MD or the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Ony Applicants who are willing to come to Enugu for interview should apply.