Wema Bank Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open interested candidates. This Wema Bank Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Wema Bank Plc is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, Wema Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals. Join Wema Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wema Bank Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Cluster Head
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Sales / Retail / Marketing
- To create and fully take all sales opportunities, drawing in prospective retail customers to achieve financial targets through sales and cross sales within assigned products programs, service management system and overall cluster targets.
- To constantly meet and or exceed the cluster target on monthly basis.
- Develops and implements retail cluster marketing strategy in ensuring regional/zonal sales targets are met. This includes coaching staff on retail product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local retail market/area to drive optimal achievement of this opportunities.
- Co-ordinates cross selling opportunities with other business departments like corporate solutions, EFT, virtual banking and other E-business products for possible personal market businesses/ opportunities.
- Conducts meetings with the retail marketing team (i.e. MA and Retail Relationship Officers) and carry out reviews on the previous performance jointly plan for the month ahead.
- Plan and oversees new retail marketing initiatives including cluster’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing customers.
- Driving peak performance and retail marketing success for all retail relationship officers across the region and/or Zone.
- The collective targets for the MAs and RMOs are sole responsibilities of the Retail Cluster Head who supervises all their activities of RMOs under his/her purview.
- Accountable for maintaining high data quality standards by ensuring information captured in the Bank’s systems and documentation by teams are accurate and maintained in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the sale’s operational efficiency of the region/cluster and productivity of its retail staff.
- Manage the risk management process for the designated customer portfolio and be accountable for the ongoing monitoring of credit quality and compliance with Bank’s policies.
- Develop close relationships with operations and risk management team to ensure delivery of quality products and services to customers.
- Accountable for operating responsibly within the parameters of approved delegations.
- Contribute to the net profitability of the region/zone; ensure effective management of revenue collection and expenditure control.
- Ensures that all aspects of revenue collection and operational expenditure are actively monitored and that they are in line with the operating budget.
- Review actual figures in the Branch Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss against budget and / or against past months’ performance and investigate undue variations.
- Drive the growth of retail deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the Branch.
- Understand retail customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable relationship.
- Supervise the management of branch resources to ensure delivery and maintenance of customer service standards and at every service outlet within the branch, by putting the right people in the right places and by enabling their self- development (coaching and training) for improved service delivery.
- Monitor customers’ complaints through the Bank’s complaint management unit, identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent recurrence.
- Manage and oversee the provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Identify opportunities to migrate retail customers to more appropriate, cost effective channels.
- Support the use of appropriate processes and procedures by all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the retail customers e.g. Retail RMO, MA, TTL, Tellers and the Branch guards.
- Build organizational capabilities through evaluating likely future requirements and ensuring that individuals are provided with the best possible development opportunities in line with these.
- Responsible for the development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet retail business needs.
- Ensure the effective selection of staff by matching the skills and competencies to the requirements of the job.
- Ensure skills assessments and competency-based training takes place as and when required.
- Create an environment in which learning, and development are emphasized and valued.
- Take personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Effectively delegates authority and responsibility, in line with business objectives, to ensure the empowerment, motivation and effectiveness of all direct and indirect reports.
- Monitor and manage the performance and development of direct reports and constantly give feedback during monthly one-on-one review meetings.
- Ensure staff compliments to boost productivity and promotes a culture where the values of the Bank are seen to be ‘alive’.
Below are qualifications required to work as a Retail Cluster Head:
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in Any Discipline. Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: 5-8 years cognate experience
- Professional Certification: CIBN
- Experience: Sales and Marketing
- Digitally Savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online