J-Six Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for immediate employment. Join J-Six Chicken careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
J-Six Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Ijora and Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: 8hours shift with 1 day off during the course of the week
- Restaurant Supervisors with prior hands-on experience in this role are needed in our restaurant outlets in Ijora and Lekki Phase 1 for immediate engagement.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Ensure financial sales is achieved on a daily basis, strategize and implement ways to achieve them
- Maintain overall quality and service standards of all production and environment
- Stand in to check weekly paperwork and sign off. All records must be checked during production
- Ensuring that requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift
- Maintain cleanliness of premise on a daily basis and ensure the premises are cleaned before closing of daily activities
- Move throughout the facility to visually monitor and take action to ensure quality service standards are met.
- Interact positively with customers and resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Communicate clearly to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repairs and training of staff on proper use
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
- A tertiary Degree is required
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Use of Excel, knowledge of i-class will be an added advantage
- Must have worked in a fast food restaurant as a Team Lead or Supervisor
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow through till completion
- Proactivityand use of initiative is required for this role
- Must be flexible to take on any shift (morning and afternoon)
- Candidates must be resided in close proximity to their preferred location as this role does not provide accommodation.
- Daily Sales Analysis
- Shift Attendance
N44,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.