J-Six Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for immediate employment. Join J-Six Chicken careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
J-Six Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Develop plans and tactics to achieve and exceed daily salestarget
- Oversee the general activities of the restaurant
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and artisans.
- Ensure orderliness among staff and all staff are carrying out their duties on time
- Resolve customer’s complaint professionally and review customer’s surveys
- Ensure products are delivered according to items ordered and company’s standard
- Develop and implement methods of improving customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Oversee food production, storage and presentation to ensure compliance with food and safety regulations
- Monitor Inventory to ensure that food supplies and restaurant essentials are adequate
- Ensure front counter procedures are being used consistently by all staff
- Provide individuals with development training to maximize their skills
- Manage absence and disciplinary issues, escalate to the Human Resources department.
- Keep abreast of local competition and develop plans to retain customers
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Staff incentive planning and implementation
- Seek and suggest ways to reduce waste and operational costs of the restaurant
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- A tertiary degree in business or related field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role in the fast food sector, with a track record of achieving excellent sales figures
- Outstanding leadership skill and ability to manage disciplinary issue
- Communication and comprehensive skill is important for this role
- Ability to descalate tense situations with customers
- Ability to delegate and follow throug
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience usingi-class softwarewould be an added advantage.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Renmoney Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.