The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Place Restaurant is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Auditor
Job Type: Full-time
- The restaurant auditor is responsible for ensuring accurate counts of inventory stock, identifying discrepancies and must document it according to company protocols.
- Ensure to find the source of the inaccuracy, and find ways to reduce or eliminate future inventory errors.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document counts of all inventory received in the warehouse
- Walk the sales floor to do manual counts of all merchandise
- Perform continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory stock quantity records of material control and accounting purposes.
- Review inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data.
- Perform financial reporting by importing current audits and past audits in order to compare and contrast in Microsoft Excel Interview store managers in order to verify questionable stores.
- Execute the closing process/journal entries reporting by generating a report for management.
- Report to job locations to physically count inventory using the equipment, with a primary focus on accuracy and control.
- Work with teams of varying sizes while maintaining proper workflow procedures.
- Routinely check over store areas to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- Minimum of an HND / BSc qualification
- One (1) year of warehouse Audit experience, preferably in inventory
- Proficiency in use of Excel and ERPs
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than the application closing date.