The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Place Restaurant is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Accountant
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
- This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression.
- Significant relevant experience in general financial duties is essential.
- To ensure the proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance reports and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner that Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stocktaking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial statements and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a BSc / HND in Accounting
- Have at least 1 year of cognate experience, fresh school leavers with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) can also apply.
- Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eye for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online