Lagos Business School recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Lagos Business School job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University, owned by the Pan-Atlantic University Foundation (PAUF), a non-profit foundation registered in Nigeria. LBS was founded on inspirations from the teachings of St Josemaria Escrivá, the founder of Opus Dei. LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short courses (customised to specific company needs, as well as open-enrolment courses) in management. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management. Join Lagos Business School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lagos Business School Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out research with faculty (source for and gather data, review literature, analyze data, etc.).
- Conduct preliminary studies and other fact finding assignments to facilitate research activities.
- Write up, read up, and review research constantly
- Seek out industry contacts for technical data and cases studies.
- Liaise with industry managers for business data verification.
- Interview firms to extract information for case studies, books, etc.
- Develop and present complex reports on assigned tasks.
- Develop self to enhance professional growth and quality of work.
- Any other relevant responsibility assigned by faculty and line manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Concrete contributions to enable a variety of specific faculty publications.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Constant improvement of quality of work output.
- Feedback from Faculty/Line Manager.
- First or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
Also see: Paga Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- Experience in data collation/analysis in a medium or large scale organization or research institution.
- Good quantitative and qualitative research methodology and data analysis skills
- Good computer skills (including mastery of Microsoft Office)
- Excellent time management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in use of SPSS, LISREL, STATA, NVivo, or other data analysis packages, etc.
- Transcribing skills
- Data gathering skills (archival, field, etc.)
- Knowledge of proofreading and referencing
- Humility and tenacity.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.