Attainables Entertainment Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of OND or NCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Attainables Entertainment Limited is an international organization that specializes on fun learning education. Established to communicate sound educational, entertaining, and value building principles to Children through the instrumentality of fun learning resources that children of all ages can relate with. Over the years we have grown stronger in our operations with the inclusion of our award-winning concept in STEAM education which is revolutionizing the concept of teaching for both educators and learners in raising innovators, inventors, and Entrepreneurs that our nation needs to migrate to a developed nation. Join Attainables Entertainment Limited careers team and be part of our success story.
Attainables Entertainment Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Training Executive
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Delivers STEAM-oriented instruction (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) through Project-Based Learning methods.
- Good grasp, knowledge, and understanding of core Science subjects
- Research, develop and build a curriculum based on S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Crafts, Mathematics)
- Teach and empower children in STEAM subjects using hands-on modeling.
- Coordinates children, and gets children interested in the Science activities.
- Coordinates all STEAM school clubs, adequate documentation on all STEAM activities in schools
- Teaches students to work collaboratively to solve problems and to think logically and creatively. Completes other duties as assigned. Maintains a strong, regular personal attendance record.
- Versatile, Passionate, and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be committed and ready to work
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) field or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching Sciences in the Primaries and Secondary
- Knowledge of STEAM practices.
- Empathy and great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency with basic computer software such as Word and Excel.
- Experience working with children and adolescents. Previous experience as a STEM/STEAM teacher will be advantageous.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Good teamwork abilities.
- The Candidate Must Reside In Lagos.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.