Pragmatic Technologies Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Pragmatic Technologies is a holding company whose products categories span Inverters, Stabilizers/AVR, Solar, Batteries, Energy Saving LED and EFL Lights, Personal Electronics, and Consumer Health Monitoring Technology. We operate online and physical retail stores in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. More outlets will be opened in the future across Nigeria. Join Pragmatic Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repair Administrator / Repair Sustomer Services
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (11 Positions)
- To effectively liaise with RMA customers and technicians from the time a product is received until it is released to the customer.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receiving defective products(Inverters, stabilizer etc) and releasing repaired products to customers.
- Collecting the customer information and registering the product.
- Liaise with the customer and technician regarding the status of product repair.
- Communicate the repair charges to customers.
- Proper documentation and maintenance of a filing system.
- Provide simple test for customers when collecting their product
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- OND Degree, Preferably Male.
- An understanding of electrical problems and their potential Solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective 3rd party and colleague relationships
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload appropriately and meet challenging deadlines
- Teamwork and Problem solving
- Pragmatic and commercially-minded approach to problem-solving;
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Old Mutual Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.