Old Mutual Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Old Mutual Nigeria Limited is a group of company made up of Old Mutual Life and Old Mutual General. It is a premium African financial services group that offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services to 11.3 million customers in 14 countries across Africa and China. Our Life Assurance and General Insurance business has been operating in Nigeria since March 2013, having acquired the majority stake in Oceanic Life Assurance Company. In January 2014, Old Mutual also acquired a majority stake in Oceanic General Insurance Limited, thereby offering both Life and General Insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client’s circumstances. We provide a wide range of General and Life Insurance solutions designed to give value and peace of mind to our customers. We also aim to deepen the financial knowledge of Nigerians by providing free Financial Education workshops to organizations, associations, and groups. Join Old Mutual Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Old Mutual Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Here is your opportunity to become a key part of a top multinational company in the financial services industry.
- Our organization is looking for Vibrant and Ambitious Relationship Officers to assist our clients in managing and protecting their portfolios and investments.
- The successful candidate will provide savings and protection solutions to help clients plan for all of life’s circumstances, both expected and unexpected.
- If you are looking for a chance for great income potential, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
- B.Sc or HND qualification in any field
- NYSC certificate
- Applicant must reside in Lagos.
- Attractive Remuneration
- Periodic Sales Incentives
- All-expense paid travel for yearly sales conventions.
- Airtime allowance.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.