Primera MFBank Limited is now recruiting for the position of Relationship Officer. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using the link at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Primera MFBank is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients. Join Primera MFBank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Primera MFBank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer – Private Banking
Employment Type: Full-time
Reportsto:Head, Personal Banking
General Roles & Business Goal
- Identify business opportunities, maintain existing relationships and position Primera MFBank’s Payroll Lending Private, to be the leading choice in the market.
- To contribute significantly to the bottom line of the bank through excellent service delivery.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline channel for efficiently meeting sales target.
- Create quality risk assets
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
- Proactively identify the needs of potential customers and offer appropriate financial services and products.
- Leverage digital platforms to grow private banking target
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define target audience.
- Research and Analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics and other information that affect marketing strategies.
- Create quality risk assets.
- Meet targets in asset creation.
- Drive CASA growth.
- Deliver quality customer service in response to customer enquiries.
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on marketing activities.
- Prepare monthly performance review report.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead or Head, Personal Banking.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell.
- Grow business volumes and revenue.
- Grow lead conversion rate.
- Maintain NPL at 3%
Also Apply for: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- A good First Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Sociology or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years fieldexperience in private banking with excellent performance track records.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)and Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing or any other related qualifications are an added advantage.
- Target driven and results oriented
- Analytical risk management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship and people management skills
- Excellent efficiency for handling client related issues and providing solutions where required
- Computer Proficiency
- Good knowledge of digital and online marketing methods
- Understand data analytics
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts
- Must be tech-savvy
- Demonstrates exceptional strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2023.