Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a state microfinance bank in year 2014. Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, it was first registered in 1993 and operated as a mortgage bank until its conversion in 2014. We are a member of the First Ally Group comprising of : First Ally Capital Limited, First Ally Asset Management, First Ally Bureau De Change, First Ally Capital Properties Ltd and Personal Trust Microfinance Bank. The focus of the Bank is provision of microfinance services to individuals as well as small and medium scale enterprises. We have made significant investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria. Join Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Relationship Officer is responsible for prospecting, marketing, business development and income generation in line with the key performance indicators.
- The Relationship Officer is the interface between the Bank and the customer and nurtures mutually beneficial relationships between both parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation.
- Monitors active loans and enforces collection and recoveries.
- Ensures the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Expedites the resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Executes marketing strategy and develops marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop r+eferral networks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Science or any other related course.
- Evidence of completion / exemption of / from NYSC.
- 3 – 10 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a Microfinance Bank or Financial Organization is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.