Nigerian Exchange Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Nigerian Exchange Group Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. NGX Group with operating subsidiaries running the Exchange, Regulatory and Real Estate businesses provides a wide range of services including listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, clearing, depository etc. The NGX Group is listed on NGX Exchange Limited. Join Nigerian Exchange Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- The Relationship Officer in the Primary Markets has the main responsibility of attracting new companies to list on The Nigerian Exchange’s Boards – (Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board) and increase the value added to existing listed companies on the Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board, through The Nigerian Exchange’s various value added services (VAS) offerings to ensure continued retention.
You would also be responsible for the following:
- Prospect companies to bring them to list on The Nigerian Exchange’s Boards – Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board.
- Market and sell various products & services of The Nigerian Exchange to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listing value proposition.
- Develop, and maintain trusted relationships with the leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members.
- Promote listed company interface with The Nigerian Exchange through participation at “bell ringing” ceremonies, “Facts behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant The Nigerian Exchange events.
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management.
- Understand the business needs and operations of the potential and listed companies’ community.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals and retention of revenue.
- Through pro-active relationship management, identify new products / incremental revenue opportunities.
- Respond to enquiries from prospective and listed companies.
To successfully deliver these goals, you must have the following relevant experience & qualifications below:
- A minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking / Economics or other related discipline.
- 2-5 years post NYSC client facing experience in the Capital Markets / Investment Banking/ Asset Management / Financial Services / manufacturing / commerce / agricultural / transport / telecoms or oil and gas sectors.
- MBA, professional and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Spectra Industries Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: email@example.com with the subject title “NGX Recruitment- Relationship Officer.”
- This is an excellent opportunity to put your diverse and niche skills to use and contribute to a project that will significantly have a huge influence on the capital market. If you are currently seeking for a new project and you meet the requirements listed above please apply.
- We would be delighted to have a further discussion with you.