County Finance Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE, NEC or OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This County Finance Limited career portal is open to all qualified candidates.
County Finance Ltd provides a lending opportunity to support small & medium scale businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns. There are no middlemen, no banks and no lengthy negotiations or delays. Instead, it’s an open exchange with detailed information, empowering you to choose the loan or investment best suited for you. We make sure that we provide a modern, speedy and hassle-free service to borrowers and investors alike. Join County Finance Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
County Finance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibilities for this County Finance Limited Recruitment
- Meet potential clients to build relationships
- Sourcing for Micro / SME clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets monthly.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
- Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refer to same to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Recognize customer desires and formulate plans to deal with them
- Settle customer grievances rapidly and effectively
- Facilitate high-quality sales, supply and client service processes
- Deduce all favourable ratios and metrics and arrange debt payment plan
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Conserve and revise account records
- Go the “extra mile” to create trust relationships, client loyalty and fulfillment all through the underwriting process
- Function in accordance with laws and regulations and stick to lending compliance protocol
- Strive to retain clients and continue contracts
- Assess credit worthiness by filtering loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Guide other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
Requirements for County Finance Limited Recruitment
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / NCE qualification with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Must Live in Ikorodu or its environs
- Must possess good communications skills (written & verbal)
- Effective use of Microsoft office (Ms word, Excel, Power point)
- Good understanding of phone and office etiquette
- Must be able to work under little or no supervision.
N30,000 – N45,000 monthly (Excluding Commission).
Application Closing Date for County Finance Limited Recruitment
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply for County Finance Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “RelationshipOfficer” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you