First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Public Sector Directorate
Job Identification: 725
Locations: Ondo & Osun
Job Schedule Full time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business-related.
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification preferable.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Key Competency Requirements
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge
- Banking operations/services/products
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Negotiations skills
- Leadership/Supervisory skills
- Strong networking and Relationship Management skills
- Strong marketing and deal structuring skills
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent business development experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- IT & Computer appreciation
- Organization/Coordination skills
- Portfolio management
- Credit assessment and structuring
- Marketing/ sales
- Business/ product development
- Customer relationship management
- Client industry knowledge
- Budget planning & control
- Financial analysis
- Business/ operational strategy.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022; 02:31 PM.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.