Terawork recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TERAWORK is spearheading better approaches to infuse effectiveness and higher efficiency into getting labor force. The possibility of making TERAWORK came to our organizer in 2015 after an upsetting encounter where he drew in and worked from a distance with an obscure individual he met online to assist with finishing a tech project. While it is clear he really wanted assistance from a specialist for a couple of days, he didn’t get one. What added to the terrible experience incorporate absence of online stages inside the locale with a start to finish process for utilizing far off labor in an adaptable and safe way. Accordingly, he made a cycle he utilizes more than once to find and draw in, on-request premise, free specialists for his undertakings. Dissimilar to previously, the interaction empowers both himself and his autonomous specialist trust working from a distance with one another. He chose to incorporate the interaction into an innovation for a many individuals to profit from. Join Terawork careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Terawork Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Private Banking)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Relationship Manager leads initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner with sales and marketing team teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Develop strategies to identify new clients through market segmentation and apply different approaches in targeting and selecting clients.
- Establish relationships with product specialists and other internal stakeholders to customize product solutions for clients.
- Lead business development activities for top clients/partners.
- Maintain and cultivate long-term relationships with the customer.
- Execute strategies for cross-selling and up-selling of products and services based on understanding of range of products and client analysis.
- Advocate for a solution or idea that is a win-win for the organization and customer.
- Review client acceptance, Know Your Customer (KYC) and onboarding procedures including handling client documents.
- Seek to improve customer metrics by applying benchmarks of customer management.
- Manage a customer-centric research program that integrates economic and industry trends into the analysis.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Utilize knowledge of financial instruments to propose funding/ investment strategies as required, Upsell and cross-sell products and services to clients.
- Research and pursue new business opportunities.
- Cross-sell products by leveraging on FI relationships including coordinating with other business units and product specialists to market organizations products and services for customized solutions.
- Enhance clients experience by providing timely information and advice to address their financial needs.
- Handle High Net Worth clients by monitoring financing plans, coordinating, and resolving conflicts and managing expectations of involved parties.
- Minimum of B.Sc with a 2.1 in a related degree with professional certification in procurement an added advantage.
- 5 – 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in the financial Services Industry especially commercial banks
- Experience in key account management and managing High Network Individuals.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.