Citibank Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Citibank Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Citibank was incorporated in Nigeria on May, 1984 as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. The bank is the oldest international bank in the country. We provides a wide range of financial products and services to our customers (both corporate and individual), financial institutions and public sector organizations. We offer deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products. Join Citibank Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Citibank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Req ID: 22441799
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Institutional Banking
Job Family Group: Institutional Banking
Job Family: Corporate Banking
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- The Global Subsidiaries Group serves a select number of the world’s leading multinational companies.
- Our bankers are relationship managers who build and grow our long-term relationships with these clients.
- They orchestrate the delivery of Citi’s vast global product platform and develop integrated financing strategies, by acting as a primary point of contact with the clients, and by working closely with Citi’s Banking, Capital Markets & Advisory, Risk, Compliance, Treasury & Trade Services and Markets & Securities Services divisions.
- This is a Relationship Management role within the Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) with responsibility for managing Citibank’s relationship in the GSG team
- The candidate would cover corporate clients across different industries, becoming an integral part of the Global Subsidiaries Group team and responsible for business development in assigned markets, industries and geographical locations within Nigeria
- The principal purpose of the position is to facilitate a focused and orderly interface between GSG’s customers, all the product and service groups in order to maximize revenues from customer relationships.
- Develop and implement continuous (independent and joint) calling programs and interactions/discussions with assigned accounts and on prospective clients to create a continuous flow of incremental business opportunities.
- To deliver client revenue growth in line with assigned goals.
- Communicate frequently with and leverage the regional and global GSG Relationship Management network of senior managers and RMs and other global and regional partners both to win and retain business and also to effectively fulfil regional and global Relationship Management initiatives and directives.
- Credit process initiation, including proposal preparation, loan administration and remedial action as required, working in partnership with the Parent Account Relationship Management Team, Regional Account Management Teams, Control Units and relevant Citi network partners.
- Prepare quarterly credit call memo for all assigned relationships.
- Negotiation of loan/credit terms and conditions, pricing determination for various products, closing of transactions and follow up after sales.
- Understand the bank’s credit culture, adhere to credit policies and guidelines, and document and justify exceptions, where appropriate.
- Responsible jointly with Risk/analyst for initial, annual and interim credit review of all assigned relationships credit.
- Ensure the consistent, professional delivery of client management disciplines including: KYC/AML, account plans, call reporting, lead generation, CRM Usage – pipeline management, oversight for implementation rollout, and relationship reviews.
- Strategizing with Product and Client Delivery partners on information learned from clients in order to help drive product enhancement, innovation and client satisfaction
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Creating robust client account plans
- Ensuring effective communication across the regional and global RM team (e.g. call reports, CRM, e-mails)
- Managing sales process from idea generation to mandate
- Putting together working groups and driving the deal process
- Driving client communications including RFP responses and pitch books
- Lead and Work closely with Citi service in providing account management and customer service to key customers.
- Responsible for achieving revenue goals from assigned relationships in the most cost effective manner.
- Provide ongoing market insights to clients, from Citi’s rich repertoire.
- Maintain asset quality to avoid delinquent or impaired asset portfolio
- Opportunity to work in a large and complex organization with a demanding customer base and in a challenging and changing business environment.
- Exposure to an open and multicultural working environment.
- Exposure to the full Citi scope of products used by our corporate clients and opportunity to develop a sound knowledge of Citi’s core product range (Loans, FX, Cash and Trade, etc.).
- Opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of the extensive business Citi does with our corporate clients
- Frequently interact with Citi service and O&T in general and Parent Account Management teams of assigned relationship
- Frequently interact with TTS to achieve high credit cross sell ratio by actively selling cash management and trade products.
- Frequently interact with Risk and CRMS to maintain acceptable credit quality of assigned relationship.
- Frequently interact with Fixed Income, Corporate Finance, EAF and other product units to generate structured customer solutions and incremental risk assets
- Frequently interact with relevant customers and TM prospects to generate incremental business for the bank.
- Keep abreast of regulatory/market changes and its impact on the business.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (5 Positions)
- A BSc / BA Degree.
- A postgraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- 15 years post-graduation experience out of which 10 years must have been in the banking industry and at least 3 years must have been on the Senior Manager or its equivalent grade.
- Experience in at least three major areas of banking.
- Credit and financial analysis experience
- Customer management and negotiation skills
- Ability to recognize and exploit business opportunities
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must be proactive, with attention to detail and timeliness in delivery of work output
- Information resourcefulness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding the impact of constant regulatory changes on customers businesses and in converting them to business opportunities
- Ability to optimally coordinate the activities of the different units within the bank in order to deliver good quality service to the customer.
- Designing strategies and products to enable Citibank stay ahead of competition
- Ability to convince customers to adhere to high compliance/ethical standards of Citibank for transaction processing in a compliant environment.
- Problem loan recognition capability.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online