Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Advantage Banking
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- This position is responsible for driving the Advantage Banking Business downstream and reaching out to customers.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Business and Financial Performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Advantage Banking products and services.
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, provide access to automated teller machine (ATMs) through sale of card products and also ensure customers are online real time through sale of mobile banking and internet banking products
- Promote the sale of deposits, investment, credit and loan products
- Complete credit and loan documentations, research and evaluate loan applicant financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan, also ensure that standards and credit policies of the bank are respected and strictly followed
- Prepare statement on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for loan recovery actions.
- Ensure all fees and commissions on consummated transactions are taken by other units of the branch
- Ensure full re-activation of dormant accounts in line with policies and KYC
- Promptly process new investment request for customers, liquidation request and dispatch of all investment certificates at the branch level.
- Effective and constant monitory of advantage customer’s account with a view to beefing up same.
Also Apply for: Primera MFBank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Handle client queries of day to day nature and assist in resolving client’s problems within the team.
Leadership and People Management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines e.g. KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consumer banking based line of business.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Customer / market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Funar Secondary School Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online