Ecobank Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. Incorporated as a public limited liability company on October 7, 1986, Ecobank Nigeria is a key subsidiary of Africa’s leading independent banking group, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI). The operations of Ecobank Nigeria are supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as the National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Advantage Banking
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Ekiti, (Osogbo, Ife) – Osun, (Akure) Ondo, (Ibadan) – Oyo and (Port Harcourt) Rivers
- This position is responsible for driving the Advantage Banking Business downstream and reaching out to Customers.
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets,
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales arid new client growth targets.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
Business and Financial Performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate, and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying oil standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Advantage Banking products and services.
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, provide access to automated teller machine (ATMs) through sole of cord products and also ensure customers are online real time through sole of mobile banking and internet banking products
- Promote the sale of deposits, investment, credit and loan products
- Complete credit and loon documentations, research and evaluate loan applicant financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan, also ensure that standards and credit policies of the bank are respected and strictly followed
- Prepare statement on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for loan recovery actions.
- Ensure all fees and commissions on consummated transactions are taken by other units of the branch.
- Ensure full re-activation of dormont accounts in line with policies and KYC
- Promptly process new investment request for customers, liquidation request and dispatch of all investment certificates of the branch level.
- Effective and constant monitory of advantage customer’s account with a view to beefing up some
- Maintains expert knowledge of data protection law and practices and other professional qualities to ensure that Ecobank complies with the doto protection requirements and relevant NDPR compliance guidelines.
- Liaison with those responsible for risk management and security issues within the Bank.
- The interpretation and application of the various exemption applicable to the processing of personal.
- Handle client queries of day-to-day nature and assist in resolving client’s problems within the teams.
Leadership and People Management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player.
Also Apply for: Zenith Carex International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines eg KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consumer banking-based line of business
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Customer/market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Team player.
- Hardworking and committed to duties.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.