Wema Bank Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Wema Bank Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Wema Bank Plc is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, Wema Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals. Join Wema Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE FULL-TIME & PART-TIME JOBS IN NIGERIA
Wema Bank Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer – Corporate Banking
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization: Sales / Retail / Marketing, Business Development / Analysis
Also see: Alfred and Victoria Associates Recruitment (10 Positions)
- We are a leading and innovative commercial bank and we are seeking to hire experienced Relationship Managers for our Corporate Bank Group.
- Execute sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
Also see: Paga Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Wellbeing culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or any other related field.
- 4-6 years of work experience in Corporate Banking at any reputable commercial bank.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also see: Soteria Eye Clinic Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online