Sonia Foods Industries Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sonia Foods Industries Limited, with settle in Ibafo, is one of the main tomato items handling manufacturing plants, in West Africa. The organization was consolidated in June 2006. The organization produces Tomato Mix, Peppe and Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The plant is situated in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria. Join Sonia Foods Industries Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sonia Foods Industries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- We are looking to hire a passionate and self-motivated Regional Sales Manager who has over 10years experience on sales and at least 3 years as RSM South West/Ibadan region in FMCG to regularly visit each store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being-instituted for consistent growth.
- The successful Regional Sales Manager, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals. A high-performing Regional Sales Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business or related field).
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting/Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team, including van sales
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is requested.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Choice Dental Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.