Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. See more Montaigne AH Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Represents the company to the distribution channel and the channel to the company in all sales-oriented activities
- Grow the base business,.i.e. growing new business opportunities(Volume and Value) in the named territory
- Tailor strategy and solutions to meet the needs of channel members and interface with marketing to understand end-customer needs and facilitate channel solution development to meet those needs
Duties & Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for executing long- and short-term Sales strategies across all channels of distribution and secondary outlets in the assigned territories or markets.
- Revenue accountability is associated with this role, and it will carry a direct quota
- Physically call on the qualified 3rd party outlets and retail chains to build long term working relationships.
- Work with these qualified 3rd party retail outlets for each chain to establish a strong in-store visibility for our products.
- Sell-in and coordinate promotional execution of the company’s retail outlet focussed programs.
- Advise account buyers of all media activity, national promotions, unique point of sale items, etc.
- Conducts scheduled & unscheduled visits to Channel partners as part of account coverage and to meet reporting requirements.
- Ensure the local channel partners have the proper resources, tools, information, and monitoring mechanisms in place to ensure the sales objectives are attained.
- Acquire new accounts and new distribution outlets along with achieving volume and sales goals.
- Advise senior management of competitive pricing, promotions, sales trends and other competitive activity as well as a reasonable action plan.
- Collaborate with management to analyze brand sales by retail outlets to facilitate growth opportunities.
- Monitor retail outlets’ performance.
- Directs the sales operations in his/her assigned territories, working with wholesalers, stockists and retailers.
- Executes Sales programs to achieve targets or quotas as part of the organisation’s overall business objectives.
- Assist in the recruiting, training, and development of Sales Roles
- Typically manages business development executives directly
- Typical revenue responsibility will be determined by the National Sales Manager and or COO.
- Functionally reports into: Managing Director
- Administratively reports to: Managing Director
- Supervises: Regional Sales Team members
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators
- Net sales from Region
- Sales volume (SKU cases price x cases shipped)
- Operational Profit (COGS/Cost of Sales)
- Market Share in region
- % Revenue Growth (New Business) in Region
- New Outlets acquired
- New outlets on-boarded
- Sell-in value & velocity to Channel
- Sell-out value & velocity from channel
- % Staff Turnover of Top Performing Staff Forecast Accuracy
- % Revenue Forecast Accuracy – 1/3/6 month
- % Share of Wallet per retail outlet account managed
- Business Performance Reviews Conducted with Outlet owners
- Timely Reporting (Weekly/Monthly)
- % of sales reports on-time
- Sales Team Performance
- Sales Team Development Activities Conducted
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters Degree an advantage
- 5-6 years of sales experience in a consumer products company (FMCG) across multiple channels of trade, including wholesale and retail outlets.
- People management & supervision experience.
- 1 year of P&L, strategic planning, and/or budgeting experience. Experience with salesforce automation or CRM is essential to success
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Presentation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Candidate must be a Female
- Candidate should live within lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Yaba and its environs
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Also Apply For Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.