Guaranty Trust Holding Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Guaranty Trust Holding Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc GTCO (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – GTB) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively. Join Guaranty Trust Holding Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Industry: Financial Services
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing as well as growing client relationships.
- S/he will coordinate sales activities of the retail team, conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence within the Lagos Mainland region.
- Define and implement retail strategy, establish marketing goals and monitor business results/metrics for the Lagos Mainland region
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective clients
- Set and drive the delivery of sales targets and execute strategies geared towards acquisition and maintenance of client base
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Build and manage a sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments within the Lagos Mainland region
- Supervise and guide the affairs and activities of the retail sales team, and ensure the sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Participate in contract negotiations, collaborating with stakeholders to achieve revenue goals
Also Apply for: OneHealthng Recruitment (3 Positions)
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a similar field preferred.
- 6-8 years of working experience
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, good mathematical knowledge
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
- Good oral and written communication
- Effective presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Wildlife Conservation Society Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online