Jumia Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This Jumia Nigeria job recruitment is open to all qualified candidates.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. Join Jumia Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story. See more Jumia Job Vacancies 2021
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager – 3PL
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: Full Time
Department: Business Development
Recommended: Also see Access Bank Plc Recruitment (13 Positions)
Job Objective for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- As Regional Manager – Third Part Logistics Partners, you will be responsible for 3PL engagement across all verticals (physical goods & OnDemand Services) within your scope of region with a key focus to improve operational excellence in the handling and delivery of packages through 3rd Party Logistics Partners as per agreed SLA.
- You will play an active role in the monitoring and tracking of queues performance and ensure to push where required for the timely delivery of packages by effective management of Hubs, Dispatch, and Reverse logistics.
Key Responsibilities for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- Managing 3rd party Logistics providers as per SLAs
- Managing cost of delivery through 3PL vendors.
- Partner with 3PL vendors to identify and resolve issues in their delivery processes to ensure best performance for Jumia deliveries.
- Structure and conduct analysis on 3PL performance data available to monitor and track performance.
- Monitoring the performance of all 3rd party service providers on processes related to customer experience in SCM like timely delivery, completion of data entry to ensure data availability as agreed, return pick up and any process related to a customer’s experience.
Recommended: Also see Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Manage 3PL vendor portfolio by:
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating vendor performance relative to each other to decide volumes and coverage areas given to each vendor.
- Constantly keep new service providers in the pipeline to enhance the benchmark of services to customer.
- Regular audit of data on deliveries and return pickups.
- Mitigate any likely risks in SCM Processes / Practices and Customer Experience.
- Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the services levels of 3rd Party Logistics providers and encourage improvements.
- Reiterate on Values of Jumia at all levels.
Qualification & Experience for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent work experience
- Customer Service/Account Management
- Should have experience in SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- Should have experience in vendor management and have handled teams
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you