United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This United Bank for Africa Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Regional Control Officer
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Bayelsa, Maiduguri – Borno, Benue, Jos – Plateau, Kogi, Kano, Ebonyi, Bauchi, Sokoto and Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- We are looking for Regional Control Officers in Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano, and Sokoto. Our ideal candidates must have knowledge of financial accounting and audit with at least 4 years of experience from a bank, audit, or consulting firm.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- To ensure the business office operations are in line with the Bank’s internal policies, and regulatory policies.
- Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counseling when required.
- Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
- Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained and kept customer-friendly at all times.
- Monitor and ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded in them.
- Ensure integrity of transactions in business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
- Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy amendments.
- Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area Control Manager, or responsible department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and ACA or ACCA.
- Minimum of 4 years experience from a bank, audit, or consulting firm.
- Good knowledge of accounting and auditing.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Knowledge of the banking sector, trends, and policies of financial regulators in Nigeria – CBN, NDIC.
- Knowledge of the UBA’s banking policies, processes, and procedures.
- Relationship management – should be able to maintain a customer-friendly disposition at all times.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- Supervisory, and Investigation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of awareness at all times.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem solver.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online