PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Refinery Engineer
Job Requisition ID: JR000938
Location: Ikorodu Factory, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Reports to: Refinery Engineer
Department Refinery Document No: PZW/MS/D/003
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Manage plant efficiency and downtimes, equipment health (corrective and preventive maintenance) and Utilities optimization.
- To assist coordinate material, personnel and machinery within the shift and other functional departments as per production & quality plan.
- Drive Margin and Continuous Improvement initiatives
- To guide all the production/shift leaders and operating staffs on the cost-effective, efficient and safe operation & maintenance of the plant (Ref, Dry Fract & Effluent) in accordance to SOP.
- To ensure the production targets are met and in line with the production plan.
- To prepare Production Reports and ensure proper reconciliation of all raw materials, products, processing chemicals and utilities.
- Ensure sufficient materials are available to meet the production targets and reduce level of wastes.
- To coordinate and ensure proper planning of labour, materials and machineries maintenance programme to achieve production requirements.
- Maintains factory cleanliness & orderliness at all times.
- To carry out continuous plant improvement program.
- To ensure compliance with relevant AIB, QMS, Food Safety, OHS & EMS policies and procedures.
- To identify and rate aspects of the departmental activities and develop programs where necessary, to help control those aspects that could have adverse impact on the environment.
Also Apply for PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Peer Relationships
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers
- Reports to: Refinery Engineer
Internal & External:
- Production team
- Engineering and Maintenance Team
- Operation, Supply & Distribution Team
- Technical team
- Warehouse team
- Finance and Accounts Team
- Human Resources (H.R.)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- B.Eng. in any discipline preferably Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 – 2 years work experience in similar role within a multinational organization.
- Proactive and able to implement continuous improvement programs.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Pay attention to minute detail.
- Great physical health and hygiene.
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- Good sense of judgment.
- Responsibility and accountability.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online