Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Synergy Guards UK Limited an established Integrated Security Service Solution company based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. We provide trained and licensed security personnel to organizations, Governments, Educational Institutions and leading businesses. Join Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment & Vetting Officer
Locations: Mainland and Island Axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (9 Positions)
- Search, interview and recruit able-bodied guards to fill vacancies at various locations
- Do a background check and vetting of all employees employed and deployed.
- Ensure availability of mentally, emotionally and physically fit guards to fill vacancies at all times.
- Reduce risks that could accrue to the organisation in case of guard misconduct.
- Obtain vacancy information from all locations
- Ensure filing of all employment-related forms and vetting of information provided; Proper and diligent documentation of all guards (Minimum of 15guards per week)
- Approve and recommend evaluated guards for training after the due recruitment process
- Coordinate deployment & posting of guards
- Maintain records of both old and new staff for safe keeping, confidentiality and easy retrieval
- Prepare vetting reports to the highest standard
- Conduct interviews with candidates where necessary to clarify information.
Also Apply for: Norrenberger Financial Group Recruitment (2 Positions)
- OND, HND or BSc
- Must possess 1 – 3 years of experience in the security industry or relevant field.
- Critical thinking skills
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to manage people effectively
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, MS Word and MS Excel.
- N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: OneHealthng Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.