Olman Business Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency. Join Olman Business Solutions Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Olman Business Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Recruitment Officer is responsible for planning and coordinating all recruitment activities.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement essential HR recruitment process and Procedures.
- Prepares monthly and annual budget for management consideration on recruitment and staffing
- Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labour force trends and oversee recruitment, interview, selection and hiring processes.
- Develop departmental goals, objectives and systems while monitoring staff performances and attendance activities.
- Develop strategic job analysis, staff posting plans, align performance systems with compensation structure and carry out job advert placement.
- Conduct periodic needs assessments to determine training requirements to improve performance and productivity.
- Develop strategy for employee development and succession planning to cater for company future business needs.
- Using effective employee relations strategies, manage workplace issues and disciplinary matters.
- Develop steps to ensure overall well-being of employees and safe working environment.
- Liaise with Heads of Business Units for effective coordination of activities
- Review and update essential HR recruitment process and procedures for attracting the right fit for the organization.
- Ensures that regular reports on financial and staffing activities of the company are produced and updated
- Regular and timely submission of accurate monthly and quarterly staff performance reports to reflect business performance
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local employment laws.
- Ensure Clients’ requirements as related to medicals, staffing and benefits are followed.
- Compliance with Insurances, Permits, NSITF, PENSION, PAYE etc
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Employment (4 Positions)
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Business Management or any other relevant field
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Membership of HR professional body.
- Conflict Resolution/Crisis Management skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and HRIS software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.