Navitas Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Navitas has helped generations of learners change their lives through education. Over the last 40 years, hundreds of thousands of learners from around the world have graduated from Navitas colleges, having experienced a teaching and learning environment that supports them to harness their talents and achieve their dreams. Our success is underpinned by our unparalleled international network, a peerless commitment to student experiences and outcomes, a track record of working in partnership with universities and industry, and a passion for discovering new technologies and models of teaching and learning that will improve education now and into the future. Join Navitas Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Navitas Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Job ID: A4000
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
About the Role
- The Recruitment Officer is expected to play a key role in the relationship between the University of Keele and Navitas colleagues based in West Africa.
- The role will holistically contribute to the alignment of the agreed joint strategy in order to achieve recruitment strategy.
- The post-holder will work closely with the Country Manager (Nigeria) to achieve Keele University’s international recruitment strategy for the market.
- The post-holder co-ordinates, plans and delivers a diverse range of activities to support the team in meeting its targets to encourage prospective students to apply to and enrol at Keele University, where this is appropriate for the student.
- This role will require extensive travel within Nigeria and possibly to other markets in the region as well as occasional travel to the UK.
Key Result Areas
- Significant domestic travel in Nigeria to represent the University at a range of recruitment events including exhibitions, partner visits, and school and university visits, with the potential for additional activity across Africa. Travel to the UK annually as appropriate.
- Provide the University with market intelligence to help identify and inform effective marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with schools, universities, alumni and other key stakeholders in Nigeria.
- Through the development of strong working relationships, support the management of the University’s agent network in Nigeria to support the recruitment and marketing strategy. To include regular office visits, training events and conversion activities.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Organise and deliver a range of student conversion activities, delivering calling campaigns, providing course information, application advice and support and delivering pre-departure briefings.
- Oversee data capture, ensuring the GDPR compliant transfer of data between Nigeria and the UK. Manage enquiry funnelling, ensuring that leads gathered from events are appropriately followed up with an aim of converting from enquiry to application.
- Contribute to the creation of content for digital platforms, including blogs and social media, providing useful and relevant information, advice and guidance in order to promote the University and its courses to a wide range of audiences in Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain links with alumni in Nigeria as appropriate, working with the Alumni team, as well as hosting in-country alumni events.
- Maintain accurate records of outbound activity, supporting the team in development of evaluation of its activity, including provision of market insight and analysis.
- Supporting with the development of itineraries for visiting staff of the University, including the Recruitment Team, Academics and Senior Management.
- When required, support the Admissions and Enquiries Team with application processing and enquiry management.
- Lead on specific projects and perform such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with your role.
- Ensure all activities and projects are appropriately planned and delivered to stay within defined budgets, as set out by the Postgraduate Student Recruitment Manager (International)
- Adhere to the University’s environmental policy and procedures and seek to promote environmental sustainability within area of responsibility.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English.
- Strong current IT skills.
- Significant experience of student recruitment, student marketing, outreach, or admissions in a higher education setting.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment.
- Significant experience of building positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current issues within higher education, particularly those connected with recruitment and international outreach.
- Experience of managing/motivating staff and individuals.
- Resilience and resourcefulness to work in isolation overseas and deal with difficult circumstances.
- Graduate of UK university.
- Knowledge of International qualifications and education systems.
- Effective data analysis and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
- We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
- Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
- We reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date.
- Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.