Apply for the ongoing Forbes job recruitment 2022. This is a Work From Home job with flexible time and payment of $15/hr. This Forbes remote job opportunity is open to all qualified candidates.
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team supporting hiring needs across the business: Corporate, Edit, Tech, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
The Recruiting Coordinator will provide administrative support to our Recruiting and HR Departments. This person will also have the opportunity to help support our team in other exciting Recruiting and Talent Acquisition projects focused on Employment Branding, Recruiting Metrics and Reporting, and our Internship Program.
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, motivated by creating streamlined recruiting processes to constantly improve efficiency. You will be expected to leverage effective communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner successfully with internal clients and candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a high-performance recruiting organization.
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: U.S.A, Remote
- Scheduling phone, video-conference and final round interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Posting jobs to the Forbes Careers site via Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Leveraging recruiting and HR systems (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, ADP) to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports, and draft offer letters
- Managing the candidate experience by providing consistent communication and updates to each candidate throughout their interview process
- Collaborating with Human Resources function to ensure seamless transition of candidates from recruitment to onboarding
- Conducting Professional Reference and Background Checks
- Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities in Greenhouse
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Supporting with sourcing and prioritizing candidates for review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- 1-2 years of professional, administrative experience in talent acquisition and/or human resources preferred
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience managing calendars using Outlook or a similar tool.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Superb customer focus.
- Ability to communicate with all levels, from early career up through executive level.
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with high-volume scheduling.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Greenhouse or Workday, preferred
Also Apply for: Rater at TELUS International, Remote Job $15/hr. (U.S.A.)
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer. Staff and Applicant Privacy Notice