Pandagric Novum Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries to ensure the nation’s poultry farmers have the highest quality feeds, participates through the upstream value chain, seeking in all areas to have a catalytic impact on the industry. The company commenced operations in 2010 to provide poultry farmers across Nigeria with high-quality, high-performance feeds that would enable them to make a profit, grow, and fill the protein gap existing within the Nation was born with the launch of Supreme Feeds. Join Pandagric Novum Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00005
Location: Panda, Nassarawa
Reports to: GM HR & Enterprise
Supervises (Direct/ Indirect): Nil
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- To collaborate with department managers regularly and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
- And to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline to the workforce of Pandagric Novum Limited (PNL).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solution
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Head of HR.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% compliance with all HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- 100% achievement of all assigned targets within the allotted time:
- Working knowledge, skills and competencies, and attributes
- Experience working as a Human Resource Personnel
- Records keeping and high reporting skills
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to receive and manage confidential information daily
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) – Essential.
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, etc. are added advantages.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and reference number to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line.