Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment 2021 portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Citygate Global Investment Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Citygate Global Investment Limited is a microfinance institute that give financial facilities to individuals and SME, also creating investment opportunity for clients to maximize the time value of their money. The company was established in June 2007 and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate. Join Citygate Global Investment Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description for Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment
- The role would require you as the Recovery Officer to be responsible for collecting bad debt including written-off loans and loans overdue and other acceptable common practices aligned with legal framework requirement.
- Effective and consistent formulation and execution of Collections and Recovery strategies for improving performance, delivering the best result based on individual account circumstances while maintaining customer relationship.
- Proactive and ongoing monitoring and management of loan portfolio to minimize bad debt provisions/losses.
- Providing collections and Recovery expertise and knowledge for annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts.
- Meeting with delinquent customers (if needed) and making appropriate decisions to prevent cases from further deterioration.
- Demonstrating the ability to take on role specific requirements as outlined by management.
- Ensuring that reminders are sent to overdue customers before due date by coordinating working with the credit team.
- Monitoring and controlling all overdue cases and ensuring that these are followed up for release / renewal / auction as the case may be and co-coordinating action within the Legal provisioning.
- Ensuring that all legal notices, Auction notices are timely issued to borrowers by co-ordaining with team.
- Liaison with legal team of both the products for all recovery related matters (Legal notices, replies, auction etc.)
- Identify and assess a recovery likelihood of loan write off clients, rating Low, Medium, or High.
- Coordinate with account officers to identify loan write off clients and classify them into four different categories according to combination of their willingness to pay and capacity to pay.
- Work closely with the Head of Credit, to identify root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio.
Requirements for Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Recovery in a Microfinance Institution
- Strong negotiation
- Articulate and result oriented
- High level of integrity
- Accurate, organized and motivated
- Previous loan recovery experience.
Application Closing Date for Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment
12th November, 2021.
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (27 Positions)
How to Apply for Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. example “Recovery Officer – Abeokuta”
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement above are expected to apply,
and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA