PalmPay Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with a minimum of OND . This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 12, October 2022
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation & Settlement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- We’re looking for an experienced Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world
- The Reconciliation and Settlement Officer is responsible for resolving all issues arising from electronic transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Attending to customer and merchant disputes and ensuring prompt resolution
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on Settlement issues
- Reconciliation of transactions routed through various payments platforms
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the terminals.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction posting on system.
Also Apply for: Blume Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience.
- Experience with electronic payment systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing- gateways.
- Leadership and team work skills.
- Organization and Time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of M’s office suites.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can resolve issues arising from online transactions timely and efficiently
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the settlements and reconciliation process
- Passionate about solving problems and is focused on customer experience and outcomes
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online