Jumia Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Jumia Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. Join Jumia Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager – Jumia Services
Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The Real Estate Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s internal real estate strategy (including a wide range of real estate solutions: searching for new premises, extending or terminating lease arrangements, or signing sublease agreements).
- Assists business units and higher management with lease-related tasks including renewal, relocation, and termination.
- Oversee the opening and shutting of new locations.
- Responsible for new site due diligence (including liaison with local authorities).
- Maintain a portfolio master sheet to keep track of changes in lease expirations, store performance, and rent payments.
- Be the principal point of contact for all real estate operations pertaining to leasing, property management, and brokerage for internal stakeholders, landlords, and property managers, and brokers.
- In charge of the negotiation of all LOIs in order to accomplish the required strategic objectives and aid in the execution of any applicable leases, purchase contracts and other transactional documentation.
- Coordinate with other departments for real estate operations, transportation, financial management, health and safety risk assessment.
- Monitor and analyze the transaction’s financial components.
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Strong Project Management skills (Complex projects) and proven track record
- Strong sense of cooperation (internal and external stakeholders)
- Understanding of real estate transactional and contractual papers
- Capacity to communicate effectively in both oral and written English and develop succinct and accurate written materials.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, flexible setting with a large volume of work.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online