Capital Luxury recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Capital Luxury job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. As a worldwide extravagance bunch, our imaginative and innovative energy brings extravagance into all that we do. Since we’re extravagance specialists, we’ve fabricated spans interfacing us with the world’s best extravagance brands and experts to more readily serve our clients. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (8 Positions)
- Managing the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure, as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Overseeing maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates.
- Resolving complaints from residents and tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or Project Management.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software, like Buildium and AppFolio.
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining rental rates.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements.
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.