Capital Luxury recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a complex and eminence organization with a pledge to give limitless extravagance items and administrations. Our projection has re-imagined extravagance in a way that would sound natural to us and style so we can have a major effect. Whether you’re searching for extravagance in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or food varieties for your ordinary living, Capital Luxury has promised to keep you enjoying unheard of extravagance and comfort. Capital Luxury, since established on September 26th, 2015, consistently put resources into building new terminals, display areas, inns, inns, and a lot more extravagance offices the nation over, and all around the world to additional improve its clients’ extravagance experience. The new terminal in addition to display area in Uyo is under development and expected to initiate administration when it’s finished. Join Capital Luxury careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Capital Luxury Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Agent
Locations: Abuja / Uyo – Akwa Ibom
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.