Reddington Hospital is a world class comprehensive solution provider to most healthcare needs. See more Reddington Hospital Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Reddington Hospital Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiology Consultant
- To provide strategic and clinical leadership for the service and ensure effective management and support for clinical and non-clinical staff in the department
- To ensure effective clinical governance arrangements are in place in the service
- To work in partnership with the senior radiographer to ensure that the operational goals of the service are achieved
- To be accountable for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the department.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- To supervise and be responsible for diagnosis, treatment and care provided by non-Consultant Hospital Doctors (NCHDs) or clinical support staff treating patients under the Consultant’s care.
- To participate as a right and obligation in selection processes for non-Consultant Hospital Doctors and other staff as appropriate. The Employer will provide training as required. The Employer shall ensure that a Consultant representative of the relevant specialty / sub-specialty is involved in the selection process.
- To participate in clinical audit and proactive risk management and facilitate production of all data/information required for same in accordance with regulatory, statutory and corporate policies and procedures.
- To participate in and facilitate production of all data/information required to validate delivery of duties and functions and inform planning and management of service delivery.
- To interpret and report on any X-ray films referred to him/her in respect of patients for whom the Hospital is obliged to provide such service.
- To conduct, interpret and report on any CT, MRI, and Ultrasound study referred to him/her in respect of patients for whom the Hospital is obliged to provide such service.
- To supervise and be responsible for the clinical work and keeping of records staff attached to his/her department in the hospital.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of appropriate liaison arrangements between his/her department in the hospital and the patients’ normal medical attendants.
- To provide lectures, as required, in the hospitals for student nurses and nurses in training.
- To collaborate with the Hospital Management, Director of Nursing, Medical and Surgical Staff of the hospitals in all matters appertaining to the general efficiency of the hospitals.
- To ensure that adequate supplies of such drugs, medicines, medical and surgical appliances as he/she considers necessary, will be available in his/her department of the hospitals, and to report to the Hospital arrangements for the custody of dangerous drugs, etc., which he/she considers to be unsatisfactory.
- MBBS / MD from an accredited Nigerian or International University
- Fellow West African College of Surgeons (FWACS-Radiology)
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Radiology Consultant.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.