Ultimus Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Ultimus Holdings job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ultimus Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with the sole aim of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. Our investment portfolios cuts across construction, property development, facility management, hospitality, manufacturing and entertainment. Our people remain our greatest strength which leaves us with no option but to consistently remain a people-centric organisation, fostering inclusiveness and encouraging initiative at all levels. Join ultimus holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ultimus Holdings Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quantity Surveyor (QS) is involved in maximizing project margin, adding value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Preparation of cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved
- Preparation of cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluation of tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiation with the contractors
- Control of all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts;
- Certification of sub-contractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Communicate regularly (horizontally and vertically) with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed always.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying (Q.S.)
- Must be Certified by the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Must have core experience in procurement.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Wildlife Conservation Society Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.