Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Tempkers Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years work experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.