MacTay Consulting recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
MacTay Consulting is one of the first and foremost human resources management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet the HR needs of our client. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. Join MacTay Consulting careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
MacTay Consulting Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- To provide specialist expertise in quantity surveying/cost engineering for the organization’s projects. The holder is also responsible for identifying new project control-related technologies for implementation in support of the company’s growth programme, and a continuous drive for cost reductions.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities / Authorities
- Provides specific quantity surveying / cost engineering support for projects as assigned.
- Provides project control expertise, procedures, and review capabilities, including risk, uncertainty, and sensitivity analyses.
- Formulates cost analysis strategies and develop cost plans from detailed estimates / contracts for use in Project Controls.
- Maintains a cost coding structure (Work Breakdown Structure and Cost Breakdown Structure) for cost control purposes and maintains the integrity of project cost database.
- Assists and advises project manager and colleague in relation to costs and VOWD.
- Coordinates cost estimating activity and inputs from various disciplines and departments.
- Compiles, checks, and benchmarks cost estimation data.
- Estimates the project cost based on the Bill of materials, labor cost, and project specification to express the most representative cost estimate.
- Collects and updates market price data of materials, equipment, and manpower to be used in the cost estimate.
- Analyses project cost estimates of the project based on economic parameters.
- Performs sensitivity analysis on the estimates and cash flow forecasts to determine cash requirements and potential problem areas and corrective action to be taken.
- Provides timely Management Summary Cost Reports.
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Working knowledge of a broad range of Cost Control/ Estimating Systems, Tools, and Practices
- Good cost estimating skills.
- Proficient in Project Control
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills
- Good communications skills (i.e., report writing and presentation)
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including all Microsoft products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- 6 – 10 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the cost control and estimating of major oil field, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects.
- Resilient and hard-working
- Independent and stress resistant
- People Management knowledge
- Prepared to travel and work irregular hours.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.