Digifypro Integrated Services Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Digifypro Integrated Services job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Digifypro Integrated Services – Our client, one of the Foremost Real Estate Companies in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified fresh graduates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Duties for this Digifypro Integrated Services Recruitment
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
Also see: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
Requirements for this Digifypro Integrated Services Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Great networking abilities.
Candidates will be required to respond to the following questions:
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Quantity Survey experience do you have?
Application Closing Date for this Digifypro Integrated Services Recruitment
How to Apply for this Digifypro Integrated Services Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA