PepsiCo Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
PepsiCo Nigeria was established In 1965 by Donald Kendall the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, perceived what they called “a marriage made in paradise,” a solitary organization conveying impeccably pungent bites served close by the best cola on the planet. Their vision prompted what immediately became one of the world’s driving food and refreshment organizations: PepsiCo. Our organization is comprised of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Join PepsiCo Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Controller
Job ID: 160959
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Function: Supply Chain
Relocation Eligible: No
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
- Participate in the implementation of Food Safety Global Standards – PEM, PSIP,IPM, WH, Sanitation, etc
- Validation study for HACCP/OPRP
- Participate in the coordination of regulatory inspection
- Product competitors comparison test
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Develop and qualify new testing methods.
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Coordinate testing with contract laboratories and vendors (3rd party labs).
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Inspect and analyze raw materials.
- Review data from contract laboratories to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare or review required method transfer documentation, including technical transfer protocols or reports.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
Also Apply for: Nestoil Group Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Prepare and test samples from all manufacturing stages and handling process, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements set by PepsiCo Nigeria.
- Work at the start of the production process (Raw Materials Analysis), during production (In-Process Analysis) or at the end of production (Finished Product testing).
- Conduct online approval of Packaging material
- Relevant First Degree in a relevant field.
- 4-5 years of experience in Quality Control – FMCG manufacturing is a strong advantage.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online